FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT
Forward-looking statements relate to expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a discussion of potential future events, circumstances or future operating or financial performance. These include statements relating to future actions, prospective launchpad products or product approvals, future performance or results of current and anticipated products, sales efforts, expenses, the outcome of contingencies such as legal proceedings, and financial results.
Any or all our forward-looking statements here or in other publications may turn out to be wrong. Our statements can be affected by inaccurate assumptions or by known or unknown present or future risks and uncertainties. Many such factors will be important in determining our actual future results. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed, and they may be adversely affected by factors, including general market conditions, competitive product development, product availability, current and future branded and generic competition, federal and state regulations and legislation, service availability issues, timing of trades, patent positions, litigations, and investigations. Our actual results may vary materially, and there are no guarantees about the performance of the token. We undertake no obligation to correct or update any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events or otherwise
All statements contained in this technical document, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible to the public and oral statements that may be made by the RSTAKING team or their respective directors, executive directors or employees acting on behalf of the RSTAKING team, other than statements of historical fact, constitute "forward-looking statements." Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as "objective", "objective", "anticipate", "believe", "could", "estimate", "expect", "if", "intend", "may”, "plan", "possible", "probable", "project", "should", "would", "will be" or other similar terms.
However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding RSTAKING team's financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects, and future industry prospects made by RSTAKING team are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements about the RSTAKING and its profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in this Whitepaper are matters that are not historical facts, but only predictions.
These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause RSTAKING actual future results, performance, or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such.
These factors include, but are not limited to:
- a) changes in the political, social, economic, and stock market conditions or cryptocurrencies, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which the RSTAKING team carry out their respective businesses and operations.
- b) the risk that the RSTAKING may not be able to execute or implement its respective business strategies and future.
- c) changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fixed currencies and cryptocurrencies.
- d) changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of RSTAKING.
- e) changes in the availability and salaries of employees required by the RSTAKING team to operate their respective businesses and operations.
- f) changes in user behavior and preferences of RSTAKING users.
- g) changes in the competitive conditions under which RSTAKING team operate, and its ability to compete in such conditions.
- h) changes in RSTAKING team's future capital needs and the availability of financing and capital to finance such needs.
- i) war or acts of international or national terrorism.
- j) occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and cases of force majeure that affect the business and / or operations of the RSTAKING team.
- k) other factors beyond RSTAKING team's control.
- l) any risks and uncertainties associated with RSTAKING team, its businesses and operations, the RSTAKING team, etc.